AutoCAD and Its Applications: Advanced 2016 builds upon the fundamental skills and techniques taught in AutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2016. The Advanced text provides thorough, easy-to-understand instruction in 3D drafting/modeling and model visualization. It is appropriate for individual or classroom use. The text provides comprehensive coverage of solid, surface, and mesh modeling in addition to detailed coverage of materials, lighting, rendering, and animation.
A companion website features more than 120 step-by-step exercises.
Text chapters feature a large selection of modeling problems.
The materials and rendering chapters are in full color.
Table of Contents
Three-Dimensional Design and Modeling
1. Introduction to Three-Dimensional Modeling
2. Creating Primitives and Composites
3. Viewing and Displaying Three-Dimensional Models
4. Understanding Three-Dimensional Coordinates and User Coordinate Systems
5. Using Model Space Viewports
6. Model Extrusions and Revolutions
7. Sweeps and Lofts
8. Creating and Working with Solid Model Features
9. Mesh Modeling
10. Advanced Surface Modeling
11. Subobject Editing
12. Solid Model Editing
13. Text and Dimensions in 3D
14. Model Documentation, Analysis, and Point Clouds