AutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2017 provides complete instruction for mastering fundamental AutoCAD commands and drawing techniques. The text provides comprehensive coverage of AutoCAD 2D drafting and design. Topics are presented in an easy-to-understand sequence, building upon prior chapter knowledge. ANSI and ASME standards are referenced throughout the text, and examples and illustrations focus on industry practices.
Practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam are included.
More than 500 drawing problems are found throughout the text's end-of-chapter sections.
The Online Instructor's Resource features drawing problem solutions, sample course syllabi, final exams, and additional practice questions and resources for the AutoCAD certification exams.
1. Introduction to AutoCAD
2. Drawings and Templates
3. Introduction to Drawing and Editing
4. Basic Object Commands
5. Line Standards and Layers
6. View Tools and Basic Plotting
7. Object Snap and AutoTrack
8. Construction Tools and Multiview Drawings
9. Text Styles and Multiline Text
10. Single-Line Text and Additional Text Tools
11. Modifying Objects
12. Arranging and Patterning Objects
13. Grips, Properties, and Additional Selection Techniques